Natural waters are not suitable for direct human consumption. Deisa has an extensive knowledge about water treatments to suit its function, and helps users defining the most suitable line of treatment:
- Physicochemical treatments (clarification, flotation)
- Filtration: sand filters, multilayer, activated carbon, etc.
- Membrane systems: microfiltration, ultra-filtration, reverse osmoses
- Seawater desalination or brackish water desalination
- High efficiency ionic exchange processes
- Electrochemical processes: Electrodeionisation, electrodialysis
- Sterilisation and disinfection: Ozonation, chlorination, electrochlorination
The quality of treated water confirms its characteristics as drinking water and ensures the compliance with legal quality standards promulgated by any local or international authority.